Colombia and Mexico: Contribute to improve access to diagnosis and treatment of people with Chagas disease.
- Support in elaborating and stablishing a roadmap for the health care of people with Chagas disease in Colombia
- Design together with the Chagas program a pilot project to help implement the roadmap of public health care to people
- Support training and capacity building of human resources in health care for people
- Support the registration of medicines at country level
- Support in the validation of a new diagnostic protocol for confirmation of Chagas disease
- Support organizing a meeting to help improve care for people with Chagas disease
- Accompany a project of care for people as diagnosis and treatment in the General Hospital of Mexico City, a collaborative project between UNAM and General Hospital.
- Support Education and training of hospital staff